Who The Heck Is Bob Weil?
How do I register the warranty for my Visual Sound product?
Can I “Instant Message” Visual Sound customer support?
What advantages does the 1 SPOT have over the PedalPower and other pedalboard power supplies?
2) It doesn't take up any room on your pedalboard and only takes up 1 Spot on your power strip.
3) It's at least as quiet as the PedalPower, maybe even quieter.
4) It has a 10ft. cable.
5) You can use it anywhere in the world... it transforms any incoming voltage automatically.
6) It's waaaaaay less expensive!!!
7) It makes all other 9V wall-warts obsolete.
8) It can power an entire pedalboard, regardless of how many pedals you have.
9) The voltage output is fully regulated.
10) You need one.
Is your 1 SPOT a transformerless adapter?
How does the 1 SPOT work with Line 6 modeling pedals? Don’t they require AC and use 1200mA of current?
Can I “Y” connect 2 of the daisy chain power plugs on the 1 Spot to deliver 18V to a pedal?
How do you switch from one channel to the other quickly with H2O, Route 66 and Jekyll & Hyde?
How do you spell Jeckle… Jeckll… Jeckel… Jekill… Jekel…?
What adapters work with Visual Sound pedals?
Do Visual Sound pedals have “true-bypass”?
Is the compressor section of the Route 66 based on the Ross or Dyna Comp?
What happened to Pure Tone?
Can the 1 SPOT be used to power multiple LINE 6 Tone Core Pedals on a daisy chain?
Why can’t I use my old-style fuzz pedal on the same daisy-chain as my other pedals?
I plugged a 9VAC adapter (Line 6, Digitech, etc.) into my pedal and it smelled like smoke and won’t work anymore… what happened?
I noticed that your products are made in China. Why don’t you make them in the USA?
My Boss digital pedal/recorder burned up when using the 1 SPOT and Boss won’t cover it under warranty because I wasn’t using a Boss PSA adapter… did the 1 SPOT burn up my Boss unit?
What is the difference between the old Jekyll & Hyde and the new V2 Series version?
Here are the changes:
1) The V2 Series version has noise reduction in the Distortion channel. This can be turned off inside the pedal with a mini-slide switch, although most people leave it on as it does not choke off the sound, but does eliminate white-noise.
2) We added a Bass trim pot inside the pedal where there used to be a fixed resistor for the Bass level on the Distortion channel. The Bass trim pot comes from the factory cranked all the way up, where the resistor in the old model would be equivalent to the Bass trim pot being turned down almost all the way. Since this is part of a passive tone stack, it changes the overall sound a bit in addition to the Bass level. However, since it's now a trim pot, you can adjust it to whatever you like.
3) The Mid knob has replaced the EQ knob. In reality, they are exactly the same, except that we reversed the taper on the pot so that it now goes from minimum mids to maximum mids. In the old pedal, it was rather counter-intuitive, going from max mids (at the minimum knob setting) to minimum mids.