- Lifetime Warranty: V2 and V3 Series pedals only.
- 1 Year Warranty: All other products (including Visual Volume)
- Do I have to register on this form to get warranty coverage?
o Yes. We’ll try to help you even if your dog ate the receipt, but registering here will ensure that you’re covered.
- What about the V2 Series pedal I bought back in 2008?
o It’s covered under the Lifetime Warranty
- What about discontinued V2 and V3 Series pedals?
o We will repair them, if possible. If we can’t repair them, we will replace them with whatever products are equivalent at the time.
- What about the V1 “flat top” pedals that came out before the V2 Series?
o Sorry, V1 pedals have not been made since 2007, so they are out of warranty, even if you bought “new old stock” from somebody on eBay.
- What about products that were damaged in a fire, flood, earthquake, beer-spill, or other disaster?
o We don’t generally cover disaster damage, but contact us and we’ll try to help you out.
- What if Visual Sound goes out of business?
o We’ve been around since 1995, so that’s very unlikely. That’s why we’re able to offer a Lifetime Warranty on many of our products. Lord willing, we’ll be here to help you for a very long time.